AppMonster is an application manager for Android smartphones and tablets, that provides anything regarding installed Android Apps (like backup, restore, manage), by simple and powerful user interface.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Simple, fast, easy to use, stable.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone. With backup of Market-Links you’ll get your apps back and update-notifications from Market as well.
You don’t need to root your phone, all features like backup, restore and other work without root.
– Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
– Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
– Backup apps to SD card
– Restore apps from SD card
– Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
– Batch restore from SD card or from Market
– Batch delete your backups
– Quick uninstalling
– Search in apps and backups
– Sort your apps by install-date, name, size…
– Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
– Display apps can be moved to SD card
– Display apps are protected
– Display apps with background service
– Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
– Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
– Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
– Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
What’s in this version:
– separately switchable backup methods: standard, readable names, only market links
– added polish translation
– bugfix: duplicate backups on freezed versions
– bugfix: wrong backup folder on some devices