The most beautiful and versatile System Monitor for Android. This application provides real time system load statistics in the form of text and graph.
This app is a full 5 in 1! You will be able to monitor CPU,RAM,I/O,Network and TOP APPS from
– Main app
– Notification bar
– Floating app
– Widgets, including DashClock extensions
You will be able to configure lots of nice features, such as:
-The update interval in order to spare system resources.
-Choose to either monitor total cpu usage or individual cpu cores!
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+
– Help translating! https://github.com/cgollner/systemmonitor-translations
– Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
– DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
– RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
What’s in this version:
– Is now resizable.
– Is now minimizable.
– Option to change transparency.
– New action bar button in the main app to launch the corresponding flying monitor.
Top Apps (New)
– Now you can see the top apps (CPU, MEMORY and CPU Time).
– Option to re-order by Name, Cpu, Memory or Cpu time.
– Fixed some issues related to offline/online cpu cores.